Todd M. Dolan
Todd Mathew Dolan, age 50, of Morris, passed away unexpectedly, Tuesday, May 12, 2020, at home.
Todd was born August 13, 1969, in Joliet, to Thomas M. and Cheryl K. (Kanne) Dolan. He was a graduate of Immaculate Conception Grade School and Morris High School. He obtained his bachelor’s degree from Western University and a Master of Science Degree from Illinois State University, majoring in Criminal Justice. Todd worked in various capacities for a number of corporations over his working life.
Todd was a loving father, son, and brother. He enjoyed the outdoors and will be remembered for lasting friendships.
Surviving is his daughter, Meghan Dolan; his father, Thomas “Tom” Dolan of Morris; and his brother, Troy Dolan.
Todd was preceded in death by his mother, Cheryl K. Dolan (April 13, 2012); his grandparents; J. Melvin and Rosella Kanne and Charles Raymond and LaVelle Dolan.
Funeral Services for Todd will be held privately. As it was Todd's request, cremation rites have been accorded. Arrangements entrusted to Fred C. Dames Funeral Home, 1201 W. Route 6 at Deerpath Drive in Morris. For information, please call (815) 942-5040 or visit his Memorial Tribute at www.fredcdames.com where you can share a favorite memory or express your condolences.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
WCSJNEWS.COM Daily Evening Express
Would you like to receive our daily evening news? Signup today!
Trending News Stories
- Twelve Students Selected for CHS Elburn Scholarships
- Yorkville Cub Scout Pack 350 Den 9 Tigers Graduate to Wolf Cub Scouts
- Grundy Co. Non-Profits Receiving Grants That Will Assists Residents
- ISBE and IDPH Release Guidance for Summer School and Other Activities
- 16 People Have Now Died From Covid-19 in LaSalle County
- One Person Airlifted After Serious Accident in Grundy Co.
- Grundy County Fair Board Makes Improvements to Speedway and Fairgrounds
- Grundy County State's Attorney's Office Releases Felony Grand Jury Indictments
- George Floyd protest updates: ND National Guard activated after 'threats'
- Seven dead in Alabama shooting
- Tropical Depression Cristobal's path headed toward Gulf Coast, storm surge expected
- COVID-19 pandemic leads Navy to start 'safe haven' ports of call for its ships
- George Floyd's brother to David Muir: 'We're all standing together' for justice
- George Floyd’s friend, witness to his death speaks out: He did not resist arrest
- What the latest research tells us about racial bias in policing
- Cyclist assaults George Floyd activists who were posting flyers in park: Police
- DC protester seen injured in viral photos: 'We want the same rights as you'
- More than $4.5M raised to rebuild Minneapolis' historic Lake Street after protests