Rose Ann Buhle
Age 80, of Morris, passed away peacefully Friday, May 22, 2020, at Rock Run Memory Care of Joliet.
She was born July 21, 1939, in Chicago, the daughter of the late Anselmo and Helen Zuniga. She married James J. Buhle and they enjoyed 49 years of marriage prior to his passing on November 21, 2009. Her parents and a sister, Delores Guzman, also preceded her in death.
Rose Ann is survived by her loving children, Eric (Jacqueline) Buhle, Karl Buhle, Lisa Buhle, all of Morris, Laura Buhle (Brad Hertzmann) of Shorewood, and Kurt (Jeanette) Buhle of Newark; six grandchildren, Eric (Jessica) Buhle, Jr., Melanie (Nate) Collins, Colton, Isabella, Olivia and Heather; and five great-grandchildren, Atreyu, Kaiden, Declan, Quinn, and Max. Also surviving are her brother, Anselmo (Pauline) Zuniga and several nieces, nephews, and cousins.
Rose Ann enjoyed gardening and was a member of the Seward Unit Homemakers.
Funeral services for Rose Ann Buhle will be private. A Memorial Mass and celebration of her life is being planned for when we can all gather again. Fred C. Dames Funeral Home in Morris is in charge of arrangements. In lieu of flowers, memorials in her name to the Alzheimer’s Association would be appreciated.
For more information, please call (815) 942-5040 or visit her Memorial Tribute at www.fredcdames.com where you can share your favorite memory or express your condolences.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
WCSJNEWS.COM Daily Evening Express
Would you like to receive our daily evening news? Signup today!
Trending News Stories
- Twelve Students Selected for CHS Elburn Scholarships
- Yorkville Cub Scout Pack 350 Den 9 Tigers Graduate to Wolf Cub Scouts
- Kendall County Appoints New Public Health Administrator
- Braceville Fire Department Receives Grant
- Marseilles Woman Sentenced In Police Battery Case
- Local Officials Give Summer Heat Safety Tips
- Downstate Judge Rules Gov. Executive Orders Are Void But Gov. Office Says Other Rulings Contradict
- Kendall County Man Sentenced To Six Years For Failing To Register as Sex Offender
- Coronavirus updates: Trump claims vaccine coming 'long before the end of the year'
- Coronavirus live updates: Florida hits new coronavirus daily record
- Vehicle strikes multiple protesters in Washington, 2 people sent to hospital
- Noose found in building owned by elite university
- Bar shooting leaves 1 dead, 3 injured, hunt on for suspect
- Ohio police officer shot to death in Home Depot parking lot
- High tides flood California coastline
- 8-year-old killed, 3 others hospitalized in shooting at Alabama mall
- Timeline: What to know about missing Fort Hood soldier Vanessa Guillen
- 15-year-old girl shot at Massachusetts mall; 2 in custody