The FBI, Kankakee County Sheriff’s Office, Bradley Police Department and several other agencies arrested 15 people in the Kankakee County area over the weekend.
The 15 arrests, all of which were men, were charged in separate criminal complaints with attempted enticement of a child to engage in illegal sexual activity.
Seven of the arrests also included the charge of attempted sexual exploitation of children. During the investigation, each of the suspects allegedly utilized social media applications to contact and engage online with FBI agents serving in an undercover capacity posing as 14 and 15-year-old minors to make arrangements to meet the minors with the intent to engage in sexual activity.
Several of the arrested suspects attempted to entice or coerce the minors to send sexually explicit images. Attempted Enticement of a Minor:
• Joshua T. Koenig, 27, of Buckley
• Jody L. LaGesse, 45, of Kankakee
• Shane R. Ferris, 23, of Bourbonnais
• Nick Vincent Senor, 25, of Kankakee
• Dale Martin Alvin Scering, 26, of Bradley
• Robert Shawn Anderson, 50, of Paxton
• Bryan Rossi, 29, of Park Forest
• Timothy Lyle Dean, 37, of Bourbonnais
Attempted Enticement of a Minor & Sexual Exploitation of a Child:
• Matthew T. Gribbon, 48, of Kankakee
• Ryan I. Woodruff, 21, of Kankakee
• Anmol Chugh, 28, of St. Anne
• Kyren Williams, 30, of Kankakee
• Cole Montgomery, 25, of Danville
• Joseph A. Longanecker, 40, of Manteno
• Jazzie Simmons, 28, of Kankakee
If convicted, each defendant listed below facing the charges of attempted enticement of a minor faces 10 years to life in prison. Those charged with the attempted sexual exploitation of a child faces 15-30 years in prison.